Rockford, Ill. – The Rockford IceHogs today announced that season tickets for the 2017-18 campaign are now on sale.
Ticket plans for the 2017-18 season are affordable and customizable. Fans can choose from a full-season ticket package of 38 home games or a customizable 20-game package.
A minimal deposit of just $50 per seat is required to reserve a full-season or 20-game pack for 2017-18. The IceHogs are also offering a flexible monthly-payment plan for all full-season and 20-game pack ticket holders.
The 2017-18 campaign marks the 19th season of professional hockey in Rockford and 11th as the top affiliate for the National Hockey League’s Chicago Blackhawks. Over the previous 10 seasons, fans have seen 70 IceHogs players develop in Rockford and progress to play with the Blackhawks. Overall, 93 skaters have graduated to the NHL after playing with Rockford.
The benefits and value of being an IceHogs season ticket holder have never been better. Along with enjoying all the action from your reserved seat for every IceHogs regular season home game, and receiving significant savings over single-game ticket prices, the following benefits are also available for full-season and 20-game plan ticket holders:
• Exclusive meet and greet parties with IceHogs players, coaches and staff, along with access to other private Season Ticket Holder events
• Pre-sale for Blackhawks and IceHogs fan bus road trips
• Purchase additional tickets at a discounted price
• Discount at IceHogs Official Team Store (Oink Outfitters)
• Flexible payment options
• Season Ticket Holder entrance and early doors (one hour and 15 minutes prior to puck drop)
• Referral Rewards: Refer a friend and start earning towards merchandise at the arena
• Free parking
• Puck N' Patch pack
• Playoff games included free (first two games for full season plan)
• "Never waste a ticket" exchange program (full-season plan exclusive)
• Discounts on select BMO Harris Bank Center events
For more information on IceHogs ticket packages, including pricing, contact the IceHogs front office at (815) 847-6399, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Further information is also available online through icehogs.com or by clicking here.
Fans are also invited to swing by the BMO Harris Bank Center to view available seats for season tickets in-person. To schedule a visit, call (815) 847-6399.
With the 2016-17 season nearing its conclusion, fans can watch the IceHogs' next game at the team's final official Road Watch Party at Savoy Lounge (3929 Broadway #14) on Friday at 7 p.m. The Road Watch Party will feature a segment on Hockey 101 hosted by IceHogs Director of Business Operations and former play-by-play broadcaster Mike Peck.
Next Home Game: Tuesday, March 14 vs. Milwaukee Admirals, 7 p.m. The IceHogs return to the BMO Harris Bank Center for a Fas Fuel Winning Weekdays and WXRX Dollar Days game against the Manitoba Moose. Fans can take advantage of $2 beers, soft drinks, hot dogs and companion tickets, and one lucky fan will also win a $50 gas card, courtesy of Fas Fuel.