• Is there a special entrance for premium seat holders?
Yes, Club Box and Club Lounge ticket holders will use the premium seat entrance on Chestnut St.
• What time may I come to the Club Lounge on game nights?
The Club Lounge opens one hour before game time for all IceHogs games.
• Is the Club Lounge available to rent for corporate meetings, parties, or events on non-game days?
Yes, the lounge can accommodate to the needs of the event, whether it is a corporate training session where audio/visual equipment is needed, or more of a social gathering.
• Am I able to purchase Club Box or Club Lounge tickets for an individual game?
Yes, based on availability. All requests must be made five (5) business days in advance of the game desired.
• Am I able to exchange unused tickets?
Yes, all exchanges will be filled with the best available seats comparable to your current seat location. All exchanges will be on a ticket-for-ticket basis. No refunds will be issued for any difference in the value of the exchanged tickets. Requests for exchanges must be made (5) business days in advance of the game desired.
• Am I able to purchase additional premium tickets for an individual game?
Yes, premium ticket holders are able to purchase tickets in the Club Lounge for a premium partner discount. Seats may not be added to Club Boxes above the designated number. Based on availability and requests must be made (5) business days in advance of the game desired.
• If my seats are in the Club Lounge, where do I have to go to smoke?
The designated smoking area is located outside and can be accessed using the patio doors in the concourse by section 122/222. The Private Suites will have their own private patio designated for smoking.
• Are seats in the Club Lounge assigned or may I sit anywhere?
The first (3) three rows are assigned seating for Club Lounge season ticket holders and the high-top tables and couches/recliners are first come, first serve.
• If I have Club Lounge seats, may I sit in a Club Box or Private Suite?
No you may not, your ticket gives you access to the Club Lounge only.
• If I have Club Box seats, may I go into the Club Lounge or Private Suites?
Your ticket allows you to enjoy the Club Lounge, but not the Private Suites, at any time during the game. Club Box ticket holders may sit at the high-top tables or couches/recliners that are not reserved. The first three rows of seating are designated for Club Lounge ticket holders.
• If I have seats in an Executive Suite, may I go into the Club Lounge or Club Box?
No you may not, the Club Lounge is only available to patrons with Club Box or Club Lounge tickets. The Club Boxes are only available to those with Club Box tickets. The Executive Suites have their own private lounge located behind all of the suites.