The IceHogs will host their Annual Autism Awareness Night on January 25, 2020 at 6 p.m. against the Milwaukee Admirals at the BMO Harris Bank Center.
The first 1,500 fans in attendance will receive a LEGO IceHogs figurine, courtesy of Lawn Care by Walter, Hyundai on Perryville and Rockford Register Star.
LEGO Jersey Auction
- The IceHogs will be wearing limited-edition LEGO-themed jerseys for the contest, and the specialty sweaters will be auctioned off throughout the game, with proceeds benefitting Autism Program of Easterseals.
- Fans will have several different options to bid on the LEGO-themed jerseys.
- Fans in attendance can bid via blind-silent auction on the concourse in front of the jersey wall behind section 123. The blind-silent auction will close with five minutes remaining in the second intermission.
- Two jerseys will be available in the IceHogs jersey raffle. Raffle tickets are $5 each or five tickets for $20.
- Three jerseys will be made available on the IceHogs app through DASH, an online auction platform and three on eBay following the game.
As America’s largest nonprofit health care organization, Easterseals is committed to the comprehensive health and wellness of the more than 1.4 million people it serves each year and is prepared to respond to the needs of the one in four Americans living with disability today with outcomes-based services for all disabilities throughout the lifespan.
The Autism Program of Easterseals provides evidence-based screening, diagnostics, training, information and resources for autism spectrum disorder. The outreach program is for individuals living with an autism spectrum disorder and the families, caregivers and professionals who support them. Services are available based upon funding.