05/09/2008 7:31 PM
- From ChicagoBlackhawks.com: (link)
The Chicago Blackhawks appreciate your enthusiasm for the coming 2008-09 campaign! As we welcome you back and usher in an exciting new era of Blackhawks Hockey, we wanted to make you aware of some important points concerning our new ticket pricing.
If you have further questions or would like more information about Blackhawks Season Tickets, please contact an account executive at 312-455-7000.
Season Ticket Pricing Facts
- Blackhawk fans enjoyed the second lowest ticket prices in the National Hockey League last season. In 2006-07, Blackhawks tickets were the lowest in the NHL.
- This season marks the first price increase for season ticket renewals since 1997-98 (except for 'on the glass' seats).
- The average 2008-09 price for a Blackhawks ticket will still be 8% lower than the 2007-08 NHL average.
- New 100 Level pricing offers fans three ticket options versus two, with the highest demand seats priced accordingly.
- The ticket price increase for many renewing season ticketholders ranges only from $1-6 per ticket.
- In order to offer various value options, the price for many seat locations in the 300 Level remained flat or, in the case of renewing season ticketholders, were actually lowered.
- The new pricing structure for season tickets will provide customers with options ranging from $15 to $300 per ticket.
- Existing season ticketholders who renew their tickets receive up to a 36% savings versus single game pricing.