IceHogs Downloadable Schedule - Apple iCal (.ics):
Follow the steps below to import the IceHogs 2015-16 regular season schedule into your computer's calendar, or handheld device (if applicable).
*ICS files work well with Microsoft Outlook*
Download the 2015-16 IceHogs Regular-Season Schedule for Apple iCal
1. Right-click the link above and choose "SAVE TARGET AS" and save the .ics file to your computer's desktop.
2. Using Microsoft Outlook, click FILE and select "Import and Export"
Then, choose the "Import and iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar (vcs) file option.
3. Locate the previously saved .ics file on your desktop. Double click on the file and select import to download the file into your calendar application following the instructions from your application.
The ICS file format is known to be compatible with Apple's iCal, Google Calendar, IBM Lotus Notes, Microsoft's iCalendar, Novell's GroupWise and Yahoo!'s Zimbra Collaboration Suite.
IceHogs Downloadable Schedule - (.csv):
By using Microsoft Outlook, you can import the IceHogs regular season schedule into your Outlook calendar and sync it to your mobile device. To download the IceHogs schedule using a CSV file, just follow the instructions below.
Download the IceHogs 2015-16 Schedule to Microsoft Outlook:
Right Click here to download the IceHogs schedule for Outlook.
Follow these instructions to download:
1. Right-click, choose SAVE TARGET AS... or SAVE LINK AS... to save the file to your computer.
2. From Outlook, select 'File > Import and Export'.
3. Under 'Choose an action to perform' select 'Import from another program or file'. Click 'Next'.
4. Select file type 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)' from the middle of the list. Click 'Next'.
5. Locate the downloaded file (IceHogsSchedule1516.csv), select "Do not import duplicate items" and click 'Next'.
6. Under the 'Select destination folder' select 'Calendar'. Click 'Next'
7. The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "IceHogsSchedule1516.csv" into folder: Calendar.' Check that box (may be checked already) and then click on the "Map Custom Fields" button to the right. From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below. Note: Some of those may already be done for you.
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
7. Click on 'Finish' to complete the import process.
The IceHogs 2015-16 regular season schedule is now in the Calendar application on your computer! Note: To upload to your cell phone, you will have to synchronize your device to your computer.
To find the IceHogs Calendar on Google: Under other calendars tab click on add>Browse Interesting Calendars. Click on the Sports Tab>Hockey>AHL to find and subscribe to the IceHogs Schedule.