Download the 2012-13 IceHogs Regular-Season Schedule for Apple iCal
1. Click on the link above and save the "basic.ics" file to your Desktop or Downloads folder.
2. Double-click the "basic.ics" file you just downloaded.
3. If the file does not open in Outlook:
-Select File > Open > Calendar... from the menu.
-Find, highlight and double-click the downloaded "basic.ics" file.
Download the IceHogs 2012-13 Schedule to Microsoft Outlook:
Right Click here to download the IceHogs schedule for Outlook.
Follow these instructions to download:
1. Right-click, choose SAVE TARGET AS... or SAVE LINK AS... to save the file to your computer.
2. From Outlook, select 'File > Import and Export'.
3. Under 'Choose an action to perform' select 'Import from another program or file'. Click 'Next'.
4. Select file type 'Comma Separated Values (Windows)' from the middle of the list. Click 'Next'.
5. Locate the downloaded file (IceHogsSchedule1213.csv), select "Do not import duplicate items" and click 'Next'.
6. Under the 'Select destination folder' select 'Calendar'. Click 'Next'
7. The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "IceHogsSchedule1213.csv" into folder: Calendar.' Check that box (may be checked already) and then click on the "Map Custom Fields" button to the right. From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below. Note: Some of those may already be done for you.
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
7. Click on 'Finish' to complete the import process.
The IceHogs 2012-13 schedule is now in the Calendar application on your computer! Note: To upload to your cell phone, you will have to synchronize your device to your computer.
To find the IceHogs Calendar on Google: Under other calendars tab click on add>Browse Interesting Calendars. Click on the Sports Tab>Hockey>AHL to find and subscribe to the IceHogs Schedule.