06/30/2013 2:41 PM
Article By: Nate Haeni
Rockford, Ill. – After an exciting finish to the 2012-13 campaign, fans can now reserve their seats for the Rockford IceHogs 2013-14 season.
Ticket plans for the 2013-14 campaign are affordable and completely customizable. Fans can choose from a full season ticket package (38 games), customizable 20 game package, or mini packs with 12 or 7 games. For the second straight season, flexible vouchers are also available for fans to purchase in 10 and 20 packs, and useable at any game in any quantity.
A minimal deposit of just $50 per seat is required to reserve a full season or 20-game pack for 2013-14. The IceHogs also offer a flexible monthly payment plan for all full season and 20-game pack ticket holders.
The 2013-14 season marks the 15th season of professional hockey in Rockford and seventh as the top affiliate for the National Hockey League’s Chicago Blackhawks. Over the past six seasons, fans have seen 43 IceHogs players develop in Rockford and move up to play with the Blackhawks. Overall, 54 skaters have graduated to the NHL after playing in the Forest City.
The benefits and value of being an IceHogs season ticket holder has never been better. Along with enjoying all the action from your same great seat guaranteed for every IceHogs regular season home game with significant savings over single game ticket prices, the following benefits are available.
• Exclusive meet and greet parties with IceHogs players, coaches and staff, along with access to other private Season Ticket Holder events
• Pre-sale for Blackhawks and IceHogs fan bus road trips
• Purchase additional tickets at a discounted price
• Discount at IceHogs Official Team Store (Oink Outfitters)
• Flexible payment options
• Season Ticket Holder entrance and early doors
• Referral Rewards: Refer a friend and start earning towards merchandise at the arena
• Free parking
• Puck N' Patch pack
• Playoff games included free (first two games for full season plan)
• "Never a wasted ticket" exchange program
• Discounts on select BMO Harris Bank Center concerts
For more information on IceHogs ticket packages (including pricing), contact the IceHogs office at (815) 847-6399, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Further information is also available online through icehogs.com or by clicking here.